RESURRECTION with Ellen Burstyn Full Length Movie

I have a few favorite movies that I've loved forever. This one, Resurrection with Ellen Burstyn was hard to find. Today I found the full length movie on You Tube but it has been taken down.  

Resurrection is a story of a woman who survives a car accident which kills her husband, but she discovers that she has the power to heal other people. She is paralyzed after the accident and discovers she can heal herself. She becomes an unwitting celebrity, the hope of those in desperate need of healing, and a lightning rod for religious beliefs and skeptics. She has a Near Death Experience after the car crash and sees dead relatives. I posted a video to watch but unfortunately there were copyright problems so they took it off. It is a good movie and I hope you can find it someplace.

http://nhne-pulse.org/nde-ellen-burstyn-in-resurrection-a-fabulous-1980-movie/

Someone did post the movie again on You Tube but I'm not going to put the link here because of Copyright problems.  It looks like it's a hard movie to find but I think you can buy it on Amazon.


No comments: