One of my Favorite Places

Today I was looking at a friend's Facebook pictures and there was one of the beautiful ocean.  I just sat there and looked at it, remembering how much I loved going to the Lake Worth, Florida beach.  I spent many hours laying on a towel on the sand soaking in the rays. I'd get hot and cool off in the ocean. My blonde hair turned white and I had a beautiful golden tan in my white bikini.  Mmm I looked good!
Yes this is the place.  Look at the sun making the ocean sparkle.  I don't have to be there to still enjoy it.  I can imagine myself there and almost feel my feet in the water.  Then I would dive head first into a wave.  Yes those were fun days. I rode the waves to shore too and sometimes the waves would slam me into the sand.
Some mornings we'd drive over to the beach and watch the sun come up.  It was so delicious swimming in the  rays of the newborn day.
Isn't this a yummy picture? See the sun shining on the water? I'd stand in the light of this and imagine being blessed by my Creator, the angels and the Universe.  Ahhh this brings back some wonderful memories. Thank you Bernie for this delicious picture.

Since my skin told me it had enough sun, I am done going to the beach. Someone said why don't you go at dusk with a long sleeved shirt on and long pants.  That didn't appeal to me at all.  At first it bothered me a lot but I got past it. We moved up into the mountains of North Carolina and this is a wonderful place to live too.  The wonderful thing is, I can visit pictures of the ocean and imagine myself there any time I want.  I can energetically BE there any time I want using my imagination and memories.

Love, Jean Maurie





No comments: