Full Moon Baby - Day 26

Tonight the full moon is in Scorpio, opposite the sun in Taurus.  This is the moon I was born under.  I'm a full moon baby.  The moon is so beautiful tonight. Very large. I can imagine what she looked like coming up over the ocean, or over the mountains.  Scorpio is all about hidden things,  and because it is a water sign it is about emotions.  Moon is also feelings and emotions so a Scorpio moon can trigger a lot of deep feelings, some we didn't know we had hidden. Scorpio is intuitive too. 

Taurus is an earth sign, practical, loving, stubborn, want stability, pleasure seekers. We want to know why and how.  Prove it to us.

People with the Sun in Taurus and Moon in Scorpio have very complex personalities. They are passionate, mysterious and pleasure-driven people. ... Taurus Sun Scorpio Moon personalities tend to be secretive and they are usually guided by intuition. Their sharp intuition often makes other people rely on them for advice.







I am so glad the sky is clear tonight so I could take these pictures.  Yes I know I only touched on this subject briefly but because this is my birth moon it means a lot to me.

I'm blogging every day in April with a fabulous group of creative, loving bloggers here at Effy's blog-a-thong.


http://effywild.com





 

14 comments:

Morgaine Pendragon said...

I'm a Scorpio sun, Gemini moon. I can't see Her tonight, too much cloud cover. This makes me sad a little bit.
Full Moon Blessings to you.

Kim Switzer said...

I love the moon! And those pictures are lovely--we're cloudy here tonight. I'm so glad you wrote about this--I've been feeling extremely emotional all day for no reason I could pinpoint, but it's making some sense now. Thanks!

Cheryl Turtlemoon said...

I’m a Scorpio :) love the pictures. This full moon may bring clearance or sorting out of things, I think.

The Serendipitous Art Therapist said...

I had some pretty deep emotions arise last night. There were a few factors at play but clearly, the Scorpio full moon was one of them. Wonderful photos :) I honoured the moon and earth by going out last night and moon bathing with my bare feet on our planet though the moon was not quite at its fullest at the time.

Susan Renshaw said...

Those are beautiful moon pictures!

Sue B said...

Lovely photos. Taurus sun and Scorpio moon sounds like a great balance. Ah yes, those swirling moon emotions. I'm a triple Pisces...swish swish swish! <3

Effy said...

I'm glad you got pictures! It was cloudy here so while I knew she was up there doing her work, I did not catch a glimpse.

Jean Maurie said...

Effy I hope you see the moon tonight. It should still be beautiful.

Jean Maurie said...

Wow Sue, a triple Pisces! You must be very intuitive and creative. My moon and sun are balanced but it's also a lot of either/or. Back and forth.

Jean Maurie said...

Thank you Susan. I enjoyed taking the pictures.

Jean Maurie said...

What a lovely idea to bathe your feet in the full moon Unworthy. Yes Scorpio full moons can be very intense emotionally.

Jean Maurie said...

Cheryl, do you know what degree your Scorpio sun is? My moon at 21 Scorpio and Sun at 16 degrees. I'm glad you liked the pictures.

Jean Maurie said...

Yes Kim, that has happened to me, not knowing why I feel emotional until either I look where the moon is or check my chart. It does make sense.

Jean Maurie said...

I would have been a bit sad too if I couldn't see the full moon. I feel that way with every full moon. Sometimes I like to leave the blinds open so I can lay here and have the moon shining on me. Maybe you'll be able to see the moon tonight.