What's Stopping you from Achieving your dreams? Is it Time To Take The Parking Brake Off Your Life…And Have More Fun!




Do you feel stuck, have projects you have to do but just can’t get around to working on them?

Do you start beating yourself up about procrastinating and call yourself lazy?

Do you feel overwhelmed and wonder if there is something wrong with you?

Not fun is it? 

What if it isn’t your fault? What if there is nothing wrong with you? What if you could find a new way to live your life more successfully with less struggle?

“First, it’s important to know that none of this is your fault! The struggle and pain you’ve been through isn’t because you’re bad or don’t deserve abundance. The reason you’ve been struggling is because a part of your brain has been fighting you.  Why would my brain fight me you ask?

There is a part of the brain, called the Primitive Brain that focuses on survival. Its main purpose is to protect you. This part of your brain has first dibs on all your resources. Your primitive brain will flood you with adrenaline and other chemicals to let you run faster than you ever thought possible to escape a bear. It can give you the strength and courage to fight a mugger or pull a car off a small child.”

My primitive brain tried to keep me safe when I was having a lot of surgeries as a child.  I was terrified but told not to cry, to be brave and be a good girl. So instead of letting my fears out I stuffed them and tried to be a good girl.   I couldn’t run away, I couldn’t fight so I froze.   I developed phobias which turned into agoraphobia, the fear of having panic attacks and losing control.   I would sit in school, so scared that I couldn’t learn and I made terrible grades.   I lost confidence in myself and didn’t know where I’d be when I had a panic attack.  I knew where every bathroom was and carried a portable toilet in my van.  I stopped going to restaurants, stopped traveling and wouldn’t go to meetings or movies.  Along with this came body pains – backaches and stomach aches.  Life wasn’t fun.  

I searched for answers with hypnosis, “primal scream therapy”, talk therapy, desensitization therapy, prayer, meditation, and more. Everything helped a little but it wasn’t until I discovered Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and joined Rick Wilkes and Cathy Vartuli at Thriving now, did I really find help.  I learned about the primitive brain and how it tried to keep me safe through all these traumas and I was able to release many of my old struggles.   Now that I understand that my primitive brain loves me so much it will do anything it can to keep me safe, I can use the tapping tools I learned from Rick and Cathy and work with my primitive brain instead of fighting with it.

Rick and Cathy have created this wonderful program, Reprogramming Your Primitive Brain And Take the Parking Brake off your Life.

 Wow, imagine getting unstuck and having more energy to finish your projects easier and stop battling your way through life! 

Imagine not feeling stressed at the end of your day!

Imagine having more self-confidence!

Imagine being able to sooth yourself and stop overeating, over shopping or whatever it is that you wish you could stop!

Imagine feeling excited about life rather than being fearful of change!

Imagine hearing your friends asking what you've done to yourself because you look younger, more relaxed and happier!

How do you do all this? 

Check out Rick and Cathy's new program, Reprogramming Your Primitive Brain and Take the Parking Brake off Your Life.

See what they've created for you:

Guided meditations
Videos
A live hour call
Some super special bonuses to help you with romance, law of attraction, abundance, sex & relationships and more.

I have received so much help working with Rick Wilkes and Cathy Vartuli  these past three years that I believe in any program they create.  That's why I am so excited about this program and writing about it - so YOU can enjoy your life more, have more fun with less stress.

 

No comments: