Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Playing in the Snow

This is our 4th big snowfall this winter in the mountains of North Carolina. We've lived here for ten years and this has been quite a winter - colder and more snowy than we've experienced up until now. When we lived in Florida we imagined how cozy being snowed in would be. We've been snowed in now 4 times. In a way it is still adventurous but we're getting tired of the winter. I can't see any point in complaining. We like to take one day at a time and find the blessing in it. Daylight savings time starts in 1 1/2 weeks, maybe the weather will take a hint. I wonder if the snow God's know this :)

I need to get exercising so next year when it snows again I can actually get down and build a big ole snow person. Yeah it was cold but hey a nice warm shower followed :)




video

3 comments:

Lorielle said...

In deed! I bet your butt was getting cold!

Sparkle said...

Don't we usually stand up to build a snowman...looks like you are sitting down on the job........Ho Ho Ho

Pig does understand!

Jean Maurie (angelsloveyou) said...

LOL on the cold butt Lori :)

Sparkle, I didn't know you were reading my blogs. Cluck Cluck.

Thanks you two for reading it :)