My Angels Came Through For Me Again !

Yesterday I found myself in a rotten mood. My bones felt like they were made of bricks. I was so tired I could hardly hold my head up. What was wrong with me, I wondered? I felt so bad I sent an SOS to my angels. "HELP"! I screamed in my head. I've been using the meditation, Invocation to the angels, by Joan Borysenko. I bought the CD a few years ago and after listening to it for awhile, it's now downloaded into my brain. I call on the archangels Uriel, Gabriel, Raphael, and Michael. These angels are neither male or female, they are more androgynous. I sense more they are energies rather than personalities if you know what I mean.

Uriel is the angel of clarity, so I ask him/her to please show me what is wrong and help me find answers. Uriel always comes through, sometimes that same day, sometimes I get my answer the next day, but she never fails me. I see Uriel in front of me, facing me, strong and powerful.

To my left I see Gabriel and ask for help with my fears. Why am I feeling so afraid? Please help take away my fears or at least show me how to help myself.

In back of me is Raphael, the healing angel. I can feel his strength holding me when I hurt or filling me with healing energy. Raphael is so strong and so caring. He has helped me many times over the years.

On my right is Arch Angel Michael! What a powerful one he is! He is like God and is filled with wisdom and power. Doreen Virtue wrote a whole book on archangel Michael.

During this meltdown yesterday my dear husband suggests we go out for a walk and I about bit his head off thinking how can I walk with brick filled bones? Then I felt a nudge - "go" it said, "even if you just get outside and walk slow." We live on a mountain and walking to the top takes energy, and I didn't feel like I had any.

The afternoon was beautiful and I practiced being in the now instead of thinking about being in a bad mood, tired or how I'd been feeling. I breathed deeply of the spring air and silently thanked the daffodils for being so beautiful. Daffodils always remind me of smiley faces :) We walked slowly up the mountain and it didn't hurt after all, my bones felt like bones again and I started feeling better. We walked down the side road and just as we reached our neighbors mailbox we saw her walking down her driveway. This woman is very artistic and paints beautiful pictures. She's 85 and lives alone. We talked and then she invited us in to visit, which we did. I learned she'd been having a bad day and she apologized for her messy house and other things. I said, "you should see my office if you think this is a mess." She smiled and then showed us some of her paintings. I told her she could probably sell her paints and make some money. She laughed and said the ones she wanted to sell were the ones she liked to look at. We had a lovely visit and she thanked us for coming in saying how much better she felt. I told her I had been in a really bad and depressed mood but I also felt better. We helped each other.

I've been thanking the :angel gang" ever since and telling them "wow you really do good work." I was amazed how they brought the two of us together at the perfect time.

The link to the angel meditation is here. You might want to call on these angels for yourself. They are here to help us all. Just don't forget to thank them!

Oh yes, I don't believe in coincidences!

^I^ Angel Hugs

1 comment:

Lori L. Clark Art said...

I love synchronicity, don't you? :) Grats on getting the button up there!