Easy Classes on how to Meditate That Works


February 20, 2022,


Meditation has never come easy to me.  I've tried different methods including clearing my mind of any thoughts which never worked.  Guided meditations have relaxed me but also put me to sleep.   I've always wished I could find a way to meditate that I could use to calm myself almost instantly when I needed before I climbed on that "Crazy Train" that Cheryl Richardson talks about.  Cheryl offered free meditation classes because she wanted to do something to help us all who feel so stressed out by all the changes that are going on in the world today.  I don't know how long these classes will last but I found a meditation that works for me.   She begins by talking about the benefits of meditation and tells her own examples of how it's helped her and people she knows.  Then we practiced.  Five minutes! I was amazed at how just five minutes of meditation can be so helpful and also how fast it goes. 

Cheryl wants us to share her free meditation classes so they will help others lower their stress levels, which will benefit us all.   


If this speaks to you here is the link to the three classes so far.  You can sign up to be on her mailing list to receive notices of these ongoing classes or her others. 







No comments: