We HAVE Healing Angels !!

Do you believe in angels? Or do you believe they are just a fantasy? Do you wish you believed in angels? I always wanted to believe in them but was skeptical.  So so skeptical.  After all I'm a born and bred Taurus and wanted to make sure my beliefs could be proven.

Ok fast forward to when I got my first Tarot card reading.  It was at a flea market and I knew the reader.  I sat there with my arms crossed thinking "ok prove you can read my cards".  She tried.  But my skepticism was so strong she finally said, "I can't read you, your energy is blocked and I can't get through.  But you need to get your husband over here, he has a problem with his job."   I thought sure you just want to make more money.  But I told him and he got a reading from her.  Everything she told him was right on about his job and the outcome.   I was so amazed that I wanted to know more so I approached her again and picked her brain.   She said she could teach me how to read the tarot cards and my skeptical brain kicked in again but finally I relented.  Later when I started reading the cards I would have skeptical people come trying to get me to prove I could read their cards and I told them I understood how they felt because I did the same thing.  I'd get them laughing and they could relax enough so their energies were open enough to their cards read accurately.

But this isn't about tarot readings as much as it is about being skeptical.  So which of you wants to believe in angels but just can't for one reason or another?   I cannot prove to you that they are real but I can tell you some of my experiences and you can try them out for yourself. 
 
I took a class about tuning into your intuition and the teacher talked about our helper angels.  She specifically told us we all had a healing angel that we could call on in times of need.  Then she instructed us to become quiet and ask for the name of our healing angel.   Some of us have more than one.  I got the name Hippie a saw a picture in my mind's eye of what he looked like minus wings, and doubted that it was real but decided I'd accept it and see what happened.  I told her the name I got and she said it was perfect for me because of my offbeat personality.  

I had been having some pains in various places so I would acknowledge Hippy and ask for his help.  I began feeling better and the pains would go away.  I always thanked him for his help.  Yes I know aches and pains can come and go away on their own.  However I received messages of who to go to about this and that problem because Hippy wasn't only healing my body but giving me new ideas too.  I know just reading this doesn't prove anything but it sure has been a comfort for me.  

I remember one time in particular when I was getting ready to go to the dermatologist who always found something on my skin to biopsy.  I was anxious as usual.  I was taking a shower when I felt the energy change.  It felt warmer than usual and I wondered what I was feeling. I opened my eyes and saw a huge vision of a male shadow on the tile.  "You aren't going to get cut on today." I heard in my ear.   And I didn't! The doctor didn't find anything he wanted to biopsy and I felt my body relax, not only because I wasn't getting cut but because I got the wonderful message from my healing angel.

Do you want to know the name of your healing angel?  How about your Guardian Angel(s)?  Here is a link to Cheryl Richardson's first video on learning how to relax and meditate.  These are free and if you like it and it's helpful there are a whole series of them.  

Learn to Meditate

If you already know how to relax and meditate you can do that now and just ask for the name of your angels.  Then accept the first name you hear in your mind.  See what happens.  You might not get an answer the first time but play with this and see what happens.  







No comments: