Thoughts on the Past and How I Want to Feel

 September 11, 2021,



I saw this on my news feed this morning and it spoke to me. Not only did it have to do with remembering 9/11 but also the Delta Virus.  I wish I could stop imagining the worst and start imagining heaven on earth but it's something I have to work at. Some days are better than others but some times I can't, and my mind will swirl around with too much negativity.  I think we all do it unless - maybe some people are able to.  I just knew that I couldn't focus on the past "anniversary".  I'm sorry it all happened, I'm sorry for the lives lost but as my coach has taught us, "How do you want to feel?"  Being a sensitive empath, it hurts to watch the news and feel other's pains.

Our groceries were delivered around 11 this morning and after putting them away, I did some tapping with a friend who I've been working with for a few years to help her with her clarity and anxiousness.  It always helps me because I "borrow benefits", as they teach in EFT classes. When I was doing tarot, angel and psychic readings on the psychic chat site for many years, whenever I worked with a client I felt better.  I miss those days.  It's always so special when I get guidance from my guides and angels out of the blue. I think, "wow, where did that idea come from?" Then I give thanks.

I wish I could meditate without going to sleep but it is what it is, and I ended up taking a nice nap. I hope more guidance was downloaded while I slept.  

We decided on having stir fry for dinner and I like prepping food ahead of time and cooking it later.    Here's my prepped stash. 
Yellow squash, zucchini, onions, red peppers, mushrooms, garlic, spinach cooked in a little oil and butter. I season it with garlic powder and a little s&p.  When it cooks down I add a little water and a spoonful of better than bouillon chicken, then cover it with cheese.   We eat it with roasted garlic quinoa.  









I was thinking of adding some pesto to the stir fry when it was finished and maybe a little light soy sauce.  

So that's been my day so far.  We are loving the lovely cool, 53 degree mornings but the heat will be back for a little while.  Fall is coming and I will enjoy my beautiful fall shirts my husband decorated for me. 


http://effywild.com

Thank you for reading.




2 comments:

April Laramey said...

Asking yourself how you want to feel is a very good question I should start asking myself.

Jean Maurie said...

Yes April, asking myself this has helped me so many times and changed the way I was thinking and reacting. Not always but a lot. I hope it helps you. I mean how do we want to feel?