Angels Surrounding Our World

 September 16, 2021,

I don't have much to say tonight. It's been a strange day with notice of a water leak somewhere in the house.  A plumber suspects it's in either our sinks or toilets and will be fixing it tomorrow.  Hopefully it's not a big deal.    

Here is a picture I like to focus on in my mind when things get too stressful.  Instead of getting all caught up in the negative I pause, focus on this picture and imagine angels surrounding our world and everyone in it. That's including YOU 💖





http://effywild.com

Thank you for reading.


4 comments:

Sue B said...

Oh Jean. I trust it's a simple fix with your water leak. I love the picture. Very comforting. Take good care. <3

Jean Maurie said...

Thank you Sue. I do feel the water leak is simple. At least it isn't under the house. I'm glad you like the picture. It helps me.

Unknown said...

here's to hoping for an easy, non-invasive fix for your water leak! thank you for the reminder that the universe is in control, no matter how crazy things may seem down here.

Jean Maurie said...

Thank you Unknown, I hope so too. Yes the Universe is in control. It is how we think about it and what we do about it is what matters. No I don't have all the answers but this does seem to work usually.