The Love Letter



I just finished watching this movie on You Tube. I checked it out of the library yesterday but found it on You Tube and I was too lazy to put it in my DVD player so I sat back and watched it on my computer.

Here is a synopsis of the movie:

"Transcending the dimension of time, a love letter found in an antique desk magically seals the fate of two young people linked by destiny, yet separated by more than 100 years. A young man discovers a letter written by a mysterious woman named Lizzie, who lived long ago, and feels compelled to write to her. Correspondence ensues and grows into a love so powerful not even the years can keep them apart. Spanning the Civil War to the present, the perils of Lizzie's war-torn situation threaten her safe passage into the future. Will their love endure the test of time?"

My all time movie was Somewhere in Time, which I still love, but this movie had a better ending. Do you believe in reincarnation and past lives? I've always been fascinated by the subject and even had some past life regressions. After watching Somewhere in Time one night, a story poured out of me that I "channeled" in 4 hours. I sent it to a magazine that published it. I've never been able to channel a story like this since. It was like the story was being dictated through me. Fascinating experience.

If you want I'll put my story on my next blog.

I believe love transcends time. I believe we attract the same souls to us over and over so we can learn more about ourselves and how to love. Dr. Brian Weiss wrote a book called Only Love is Real. It is about this being with and loving the same souls through time.

Has any of you had any experiences of feeling like you "know" or "knew" someone when you first met in this lifetime? If you have, I'd love to hear your story if you feel like sharing it.

I'm blown away right now after seeing this movie. If you want to see it go to: Hallmark The Letter

2 comments:

Lori L. Clark Art said...

I'm going to have to watch this one! I just got done reading "The Time Traveler's Wife" and loved it... I'm looking forward to it coming out in movie form. And you have to read "Evermore" and "Blue Moon" if you like reincarnation!

Jean Maurie said...

Thanks Lori, I want to hear more about the Time Travelers Wife. You can email that to me :) I loved this movie but you already know that. LOL

I have evermore on my kindle. Ah I just got excited. Thanks, I needed that :)