Loving Autumn

 September 25, 2021

After living in Florida for 47 years I was so hungry to see fall and the beautiful colored leaves.  We took a trip up to Asheville and as we drove through the beautiful mountains tears rolled down my face and I knew I had to live where there was four seasons again.  I grew up in the north but all I could think of when I saw fall was how much I dreaded going back to school.   I hated school so bad that I'm not sure I even noticed the beauty of autumn.  I sure do now.  







I helped rake leaves with the people we were staying with and I wanted so much to jump in the big pile.  Bob dared me and I did.  Right into a pile of leaves with yellow jackets.  Thankfully I didn't get stung.  

Stella knows how to enjoy piles of leaves!  I love watching this video and I hope you do too.





http://effywild.com

Thank you for reading.


4 comments:

Sue B said...

Loved watching Stella! I'm soooo glad you dove into the pile of leaves! Good for you. I love to kick through dead leaves when I'm walking. Fall is so beautiful. I can understand the dread of it if you detested school though. I'm sorry you went through that and had that link for a while. <3

Unknown said...

sweet stella! i bet you both had so much fun! and yes ... seasons feel so necessary. i'm glad you get to enjoy autumn!

Morgaine Pendragon said...

I'm glad you had fun and got to see the beauty of the
changing leaves.
Thank goodness you didn't get stung!!

Empire of the Cat said...

Aww Stella, how sweet! I do like seasons, and places where you can feel the changes. Happy Blogging! Elle/EOTC xx