Why I Love Facebook

I got 279 Birthday wishes just on Facebook yesterday! I feel wrapped in a special blanket of love! 279 birthday greetings! Before Social Media I was lucky to get ten birthday cards. Sure people say it's better to write a letter instead of texting or posting on Social Media. They can have their opinion but I thoroughly enjoyed my Facebook Birthday Here is a sampling of some of the posts I received.





Facebook actually made a video for me.




There were funny Greetings






Sweet and pretty ones too


Happy Birthday, Jean! May your new year be filled with love, joy, health, peace, prosperity, and abundance!

Happy Happy Birthday Jean Maurie. The angels love you and so do I. I hope you have a wonderful celebration and wonderful year ahead.

I wish you all that your Heart desires...


Happy Birthday Jean! Have a lovely day and a fabulous year ahead...  and lots more..

I got a lot of free coupons from restaurants for desserts and several places sent me coupons for actual FREE meals including one of my favorite Asian restaurants.  

Oh yes, I can't forget the Amazon gift certificate from a friend.
So how could I not feel loved?  The greetings are still coming in! So thank you from my heart to all of you who took the time to make my birthday special including my son who phoned me and my husband who took me to dinner and shared the day with me.
A special thanks to Facebook for all you do so people can celebrate their special days.

🎂

No comments: