HEALING IN THE SUNRISE

September 29, 2021

I found this video and I felt soothed, relaxed, and at peace. So I offer this gift to you. 





If you can, open the video to full screen and imagine walking onto the beach.  

Imagine the ocean washing away any worries, unforgiveness, sadness, stress or whatever is bothering you. 

As you stand in the sun light feel the healing rays  coursing  through your body uplifting you, inspiring you, loving you. You are blessed! The universe loves you and this is a gift from the Universe just for you 💖💓

 


http://effywild.com

Thank you for reading.


3 comments:

Nolwenn said...

Thank you SO much for this beautiful video. I have a thing for the light given by the Sun... This was very healing on this gloomy day here on the Pacific North West.

Jean Maurie said...

I am so glad you loved the video Nolwenn. I also have a thing for the light of the sun. I used to live in Florida and went to the beach as often as I could. I miss it but have good memories. I'm glad the video was healing for you <3

Sue B said...

Ahhhhhh...thank you, Jean! <3