Blogging For 30 Days Has Been FUN

 September 30, 2021

I almost blogged for 30 days but I skipped Sunday and it's ok.  September flew by! Tomorrow will be October 1.  The leaves are changing a little and the weather is a bit cooler.  

Thank you Effy  for hosting this blog-a-thon.  It was fun and I hope I continue blogging. Time will tell.  I've so enjoyed reading the blogs others in the group wrote.  Everyone was so creative in their own way.  I looked forward to not only write but to read the other blogs.  The rule was if we posted a blog we were to read and comment on three other blogs.  I never could just read 3, everyone's blog was interesting.

I hope we all continue blogging without obligation but if it speaks to us.  However, I couldn't resist this song/video.







http://effywild.com

Thank you for reading.

4 comments:

Sue B said...

Hahaha! Thank YOU so much, Jean. As always, it's been lovely. Take good care. Much love. <3

Renee Clark said...

I wish I had started up earlier. I look forward to browsing through and reading posts that you, and others, have written over the past 30 days.

Jean Maurie said...

Much love to you too Sue B. Yes it has been lovely.

Jean Maurie said...

Renee a couple of years ago I started late. I don't remember if I finished or not. I hope to continue at least off and on. I do enjoy blogging. I hope others will continue too so I have more to read and respond to.