Full moon, Clouds and Crickets

September 22, 2021

Happy Autumn everyone.  It sure did get cool after the front moved in.  So refreshing!

Ok so I woke up around 4am after about 5 hours of sleep. I stepped outside hoping to see the full moon.  The skies had been so cloudy that I was doubtful.  But there she was, with a halo around her.  The sky in the south was glowing orange.  There is a plant place in that area where they have lights in the gardens and I guess that's what makes the sky glow.  

I shot a video that came out pretty well.  I posted it on my Facebook page but I'll be darned if I could get it to work here on blogger.  I could upload it but it wouldn't process or whatever that's called.  I tried a number of times and got a square that said Video unavailable.  I googled it, followed some directions that led me nowhere, so I finally gave up.   I could hear the crickets chirping in the video and I so wanted to post it here.  Here is my video if you're interested.  Just the full moon like you see here and the orangish sky with crickets chirping.
  

 





Orange/yellow sky
Halo and clouds around the full moon. 


http://effywild.com

Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

Blazing Moon said...

Happy autumn! The video is neat! Thank you for sharing.

Sue B said...

Fascinating pix and video. I love time stamp moments in a life like that. Thank you for sharing! Enjoy autumn! <3