Sunday morning with the cows


This morning we went out for breakfast and picked up a newspaper. On the way home I noticed the mountains were dressed in fog.  I was too far away to take a picture so we drove over to the park.  The view wasn't the same but I photographed a couple of pictures.




Then we saw the cows.  


I read that it is not true that when cows are lying down it's going to rain.  Cows can lie down for a long time. They sleep lying down too but only when there is another cow keeping watch.  


 As you can see, there are always one or two cows standing guard while the others are relaxing.




One cow that was closest to the gate seemed like he was looking at me.  I said hi to him but got no response.  Not that I expected him to wave or say, "Hi Jean".   Then I remembered those videos where people played music for the cows and they all walked over to the fence to listen. So I looked for the video and found a couple. But the sun was shining so bright on the phone that I really didn't find a good one.  Next time I will be more prepared and try something like this.



Do cows respond more to live music more than music played from a phone? I don't know.

Did you know that the latest fad is to cuddle with cows at $300 an hour?

So that's Sunday morning with the cows and a couple of pretty mountain pictures too.












3 comments:

Bonnie Cehovet said...

Thank you for sharing!

Jean Maurie said...

Thank you for reading and replying Bonnie Cehovet.

عبده العمراوى said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.