Angels Showing Up In Our Lives

Last week I wrote about ways Angels show up in our lives.  I mentioned sensing them around us,  hearing guidance within or audibly, seeing orbs, sparkles, or flashing lights.

Today I'm going to talk about other ways we can sense our angels are around and how they can give us answers.

Have you ever had a dream about an angel or  awakened 
with a clear solution to a problem you have been worrying about?  Some people have received ideas for novels, articles and even inventions.  Paul McCartney dreamed an entire melody and when he woke up he played it on the piano.  Did his angels give this to him? Who can say for sure but it had to come from somewhere. Other well known people have had inspiring dreams like Albert Einstein, the creator of the sewing machine, Elias Howe and more. Sure you can say it is our subconscious mind that brings in the dreams.  But when we talk about seeing and hearing angel messages and channeling, our imagination comes in too. When people say they got an angel message or a good idea, people scoff and say, "It was only your imagination."  Many have said, "it felt like I was making it up, or it was only my imagination."  So ask for help and when you receive a message or what feels like an answer trust your imagination.  Say something like, "okay maybe it does feel like I made it up but for now I will relax, test it out and see if it feels right."  If you are grieving about someone who has passed over and you have a dream about them accept it.  So it might feel like your imagination playing tricks on you but why not just let yourself enjoy the contact?  Did your angel create the opening for you to hear your loved one?  



 Other signs letting us know our angels are around are Feathers 


Angel Clouds 


Coins - A friend was worrying about her elderly mother and wondering if she should consent to letting her have a painful surgery or not.  The Doctor said she would die without it but the mother had already suffered through years of dementia. She would not know why she was in pain after the surgery but my friend didn't want her to die either.  As she was trying to decide, suddenly she started seeing dimes almost everywhere she went. Dimes and more dimes, especially when she was feeling not to consenting to the surgery.  Even though she agonized over the decision, she didn't give her consent and her mother survived without the surgery.







I have also found pennies, quarters and dimes when I've been thinking about a prosperity issue.  A shining penny led me to the house we recently bought.

I like to think that maybe license plates can be an angel message.  What if someone was having a bad day or really worrying and stressing as they were driving to work, or doing errands and they looked over and saw this 
I know I would see it as a message that indeed I do have helpful angels around and I would be able to relax a bit and know my answers were coming.  I could have been asking for a yes and if I saw this plate or others with similar messages I would feel definitely guided.

Many often see number sequences like 4:44, 11:11 and others.  My angels nudge me somehow to look at the clock and I see these combinations often.  I see them mostly when I am worried about something. When whatever it is has been solved I don't see those numbers much until something else bothers me.  It always makes me feel more peaceful after seeing them.  Others see number sequences on receipts or on their car dashboard.


Have you had experiences with Angel Guidance? If you would like to share I would love to read what you post.  Either comment here on the blog or under where you read it.  Thank you and remember that YOUR ANGELS LOVE YOU NOW AND FOREVER!



No comments: