There Are Many Faces of Courage

Someone posted this video in a group I belong to on Facebook.  I watched it as tears filled my eyes.  What wonderful parents she has to encourage her to try different obstacles and grow braver.  It made me wonder what my life would have been like had I been encouraged instead of warned that everything was too dangerous or unladylike.

Of course there are different ways to be brave and although I didn't climb through obstacles I faced other things with courage.

On the Rachael Ray show today a woman was on who decided to face 100 fears. Her name is Michelle Poler and she has a You Tube Channel called Hello Fears

I understand why my mother was so afraid of me getting hurt because she nursed me through many facial surgeries and of course she didn't want me to get hurt.  But I'm intrigued by those who face their fears instead of letting them rule their lives. 


What fears would you like to eliminate from your life?

No comments: