She Sang While Scared!

September 18, 2021

I'm recycling an older blog today.

Anna Clendening, who has been suffering from panic disorder had the courage to walk on stage on America's Got Talent, admit how afraid she was, tell the world about her anxiety disorder and sing. Howie Mandel also talked about his anxiety and OCD problems. Howie encouraged Anna and said sing as if you are home in your room and no one was listening. Anna sang and moved me to tears. Afterwards Howie stood, walked over to her and gave her a hug. Even Howard Stern told her how she moved him.

The reason this moved me so much is because I also have suffered from anxiety and panic and like Anna, I spent a lot of time at home afraid to go places.  I am  better and I hope Anna is able to work through her fears and live a happier life.  




I got curious about how Anna is doing today and found a link to this interview


http://effywild.com

Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

Tamara Sagathevan said...

What a beautiful story and what am amazing voice she has! I don't really watch talent shows but this one and a woman by the name of NightBirdie have come across my path. So so so beautiful!

Unknown said...

people can overcome so many things. she's truly talented, and i'm so glad she was able to find a way to share that talent with the world, despite her anxiety. thank you for showing us.