Blogging With Effy in April Day 1

 Ok so I'm a day late but it's better than as late as I started the last time - when was that, two years ago?  I was hoping Effy would start her Artfully Wild Blog Along and she did! Thank you.  For some reason this blog challenge inspires me to blog more.  Will I blog all month?  

I am so glad it isn't this day a year ago.  I was alternating between liking to stay home and being terrified about the pandemic.  I hadn't decided about having food delivered yet, we were still going grocery shopping very early on Sr. Citizens day. That meant 7am.  I am not a morning person, especially not shopping but we had to eat.  The empty shelves were shocking.  I had a grocery list but had to revise what we were buying due to many foods being unavailable. I hope I never have to go through that again.  

One thing I learned from all this is how much easier it is to shop for groceries online and have them delivered.  So even though I had my 2nd vaccination on Tuesday and April 13th I will be considered fully vaccinated, I am looking forward to going places a bit more safely now, I intend to continue having the main groceries delivered.  



On our way to the grocery store at 7am 2020



Empty grocery shelves 2020





No comments: