Meryl Streep Movie Club book



I've been reading the neatest book.  It's called The Meryl Streep Movie Club book.  I don't know about you but I love Meryl Streep movies.  My favorites are Defending Your Life,  Heartburn, Falling in Love, Bridges of Madison County, and It's Complicated.  I see I still have a lot more to watch yet.  Yay!

Two sisters and their cousin are called back to the Inn on the coast of Maine where they all once lived, for a shocking announcement. Each have complicated lives and they are hardly speaking.  Each week they gather together to watch a Meryl Streep movie and afterwards they talk about how the movie relates to their lives.  One's husband is having an affair, the other is looking for the father of her baby and the third is trying to decide who she really loves.  Since I love Meryl Streep's movies too I had to read it.  I couldn't decide whether I wanted to own it but when our library got it I put my name on the request list. When I started reading it, I knew it was good enough to read again - and I don't usually re read fiction books.  So I bought it for my kindle.  Funny, I've watched Defending Your Life, Heartburn, Falling in Love and Bridges of Madison County over and over.  I'm so glad Mia March wrote this book and I hope it will be made into a movie too. 

No comments: