Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Favorite Angel Books

Here are a few of my favorite angel books. Why do I like these better than others?

 My first favorite angel book is Angelspeake, a guide - How to talk with your angels. It is written by Barbara Mark and Trudy Griswold. Barbara and Trudy were two sisters who lived on opposite sides of the country. Both of them were awakened by their angels and told to get up and write, that their angels had messages for them. Neither of them knew this was happening to the other, so they were quite amazed when they found out each of them were writing. They combined their messages and it turned into a very easy to understand how-to book on connecting with our angels. I fell in love with the book and did a lot of angel writing using their easy to follow instructions.

 My 2nd favorite book is The Angelspeake book of prayer and healing - How to work with your angels. This book is filled with examples of how people put the angelspeake lessons into practice and how it helped them. There are also more guidance in it but deeper.

 My 3rd favorite book is called Daily Guidance from your Angels by Doreen Virtue. What I like about this book is when i am upset or something I can close my eyes, ask my angels for a message, then open the book at random. So often I've found my answers and guidance on the page that came open. It is almost like picking an angel card or Tarot card- like a mini reading for yourself. Doreen has angel cards that go along with this book and there is also an App for this for Iphone and Ipad.

 Another book I like is also written or channeled by Doreen Virtue. It's called Healing Words from the Angels. 365 Daily Messages. There are pictures of angels on each page with a message. For instance on page 135, the message is: "Use your spiritual gifts to shower the world with Divine Light" and it has an angel holding a gold cup with a light in it.

 Last but not least is a small paperback called How To Talk with your Angels by Kim O'Neill. I don't know if any of you have heard of Channeling Eric. But Kim is one of the people that Eric come through with his messages. I follow that blog and that's how I heard about Kim. In this book she writes: "Discover nine steps to getting in touch with your angels, The art of listening to their heavenly wisdom, What they can tell you about finding your soul mate, when their warnings can save your life, and much much more.

So here are a list of my favorite angel books for now. I will include more in the future. Be sure to tune into my show Angels Monday There are archives from other show's you can listen to also.

 You can get your own angel, tarot and life coaching reading from me here. Angel Hugs, Jean Maurie

3 comments:

Koneta said...

Hi Jean,
As I was reading your blog it occurred to be that I don't have any Angel books or decks. I think I need to remedy that.

Koneta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean Maurie (angelsloveyou) said...

Hi Koneta,

I hope your angels send you the perfect angel deck and books for you. What kind are you leaning toward?

There are a lot of them. I still have a self full that I didn't talk about yet.

Jean Maurie