Sunday, January 22, 2012

Can you look in the mirror and say, "I love you?"

My friend Jane put a link to this on Facebook and it moved me enough to talk about it. Do you love yourself? Can you look in the mirror and say, "I love you?" Or do you look down and say, "I can't?" If you look into your eyes in the mirror and say, "I love you" does it bring tears to your eyes or does it make you feel like an imposter? Do you say things like, "how can I love myself since I _____" (fill in the blanks)

I've had trouble looking at myself and saying "I love you" but now I really do love myself more and more. I've been working on loving myself with my Emotional Freedom Group, Thriving now. They are launching this new teleseries that I'm so excited about. It's called

Creating Connection: Finding and Deepening Love, Passion, and Playfulness in Relationships


If we don't love ourselves how can we attract someone to us who will love us? This new teleseries will help us love ourselves and attract the love we want to us.

Enjoy this video and see if it speaks to you. It certainly moved me.

2 comments:

Bonnie Cehovet said...

I really enjoyed your thoughts here!

Blessings,
Bonnie

Jean Maurie (angelsloveyou) said...

Thanks Bonnie. I appreciate that you read this. After your class yesterday I want to blog more. I am inspired.

Blessings, Jean